Monday, April 24, 2006

Lobster Legs

Oh. My. God. I am so freaking burnt. If I could locate the USB cord for my digital, I would have taken a picture of my legs and shoulders and posted them on here today. Sheesh I got totally fried yesterday! I even had to stop off at the store on my way home to get some of that Aloe Vera Snot to lube up my toasted body parts! The lady who rang me up told me (in a very sweet, motherly tone) that I needed to get my butt home and put that stuff on right away! Seriously, I cant even cross my legs, they hurt so bad! Oh well, the first burn of the summer is always the worst and at least I got it over with already. You know, some people are not as fortunate as Slutty Hoe when it comes to sun bathing. I swear, she probably has a beautiful golden tan this morning, while I'm walking around looking like I should be a spokesman for Red Lobster. LOL Ah, I'm just jealous.
Man, I had a great weekend. The highlight of it being hanging out with Miss Hobbit, Munchiebear, and Slutty Hoe at the 'rents house yesterday. (This is where and when the burning took place, but I wouldn't take it back!) It was so much fun just chillin on the back porch, playing with Munchiebear, and talking. I miss hanging out with Slutty Hoe and Miss Hobbit. I love you two so much and I always enjoy the time I get to spend with you. Next time, I totally need some sunblock though...
I may write more later today, I don't know yet. I just wanted to whine about my burn, and give a shout out to two of my favorite women in all of the world. I'm hella busy at work today, it being the last week of the month, but I want to keep my readers happy, so I am going to try to post more.

One thought for today, before I go....something that has been rolling around in my brain since last night, while laying in bed, my legs and shoulders on fire...


I wonder if my burn is not, in some small way, a taste of the hell fire that my soul will eventually be plunged into...

Kind of deep, but being the sinner I am, I cant help but think that sometimes. More on that later. I think I need to explain my religious stand point sometime..

No comments: