Friday, April 21, 2006

Cause Under Water, The Fish don't Stink

Well, I got a request to update this here blog, so here it is. I'm sorry I have neglected you yet again. Sometimes I don't understand why you love me so much.
Friday afternoon here in Alberwossit, about an hour and 15 minutes until I can leave my peaceful little cubie and battle it out on the freeway. Oh, I see some crazy shit on there all the time, but I'm not going to turn this into a traffic blog. In fact, I don't think this blog even has a theme, unless you count whining as one. Ha. I try not to even whine too much on here either. Basically, what I want to do, my goal if you will, is entertain you. Make you, my lovely readers, smile, laugh and possibly invoke thought. I have to admit, though, that I am too chicken shit to write what I'm actually feeling most of the time. I use traffic posts and posts bitching about other people as a shield to hide what's really going on in my life. To be honest, I don't know if I have the cajones to actually write what I feel inside. Why am I so afraid? Its not like I don't have a right to feel the things I do. Its not that I think my thoughts and feelings don't matter. I think what makes me so afraid to really bare my soul to you is that, finally, I would have to take a good look at my life, and I'm not sure I would like what I saw. Its scary facing your fears. Its even scarier knowing that anyone can come along and read this and know them too. Of course, only my closest friends and the few random people who stumble in know about this blog. The random people probably don't hang around too long, but I know that certain readers of mine check every day to see if I have updated. To those people, I apologize. You deserve a better blogger than I. Someone who can be honest with you with out hiding behind some bullshit.
Maybe one of these days I'll grow some big hairy ones and I'll lay everything out on the line. Maybe I'll keep being the polly-ana doormat I am now for the rest of my life. Never standing up for myself. Never saying shit if I had a mouthful. Ha. Yeah right. I may not spill my guts on here or to anyone, but I'm no meek little woman.

No comments: