Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm stuck. I suck. I like s-words

*sighs* See? I'm stuck on S-words today. Jay's discovered he can tell what letter a word starts with if he sounds it out. I know. He's so fracking smart!! Anyways, once we find a word, like snail, we see how many other words start with the same letter. You really don't know how limited your vocabulary is until you're 12 deep into S words. (obviously trying not to repeat any) It's pretty fun, but makes my hand itch for a dictionary. :o)

So Agents is done, published and already purchased (thank you all very much!). I'm having a hellova time starting anything new though. I know I said I had a sappy romance on the brain but it's a struggle to get through. It's like my muse has gone on vacation. I'm not even interested in book 2 of AoG. It's so fracking weird because every single time I've finished working on Agents, I got excited about the next one. I mean, seriously, I've got some killer notes and ideas. Even if everyone comes back and says Agents is 'mule vomit' I'll probably still write the story's because Elli and Jacen deserve it. I think I would. I hope. Maybe?
I dunno.

I'm not looking for you to tell me (again) that I don't suck as bad as I think. You guys love me and of course you're going to say that. I just want to release some of this anxiety I've been having. My thoughts are scattered and I can't seem to focus. I don't know what, exactly, is wrong or how I can go about fixing it. No, I'm not pregnant. Just got done bleeding, thankyouverymuch. I just wish they made a focus tea or something.

I read a book in a 3 hour span (while Jay napped) yesterday. A Harlequin Romance and O.M.G was it hawt. 4 bucks at wally world and it rocked my socks. I don't know if I can do that. I mean the sex scenes. Don't get me wrong. I can write them. I wish I had saved some of my steamy emails over the years, but what I can't handle is you guys reading it. I mean, I don't want you picturing ME in those scenes, or I dunno. Just seems hella dirty. *chuckling*

Maybe I'll give it a whirl and tell myself you'll never read it. Maybe I'll submit it to Harlequin if I think it comes out good enough and if they like it, well, then MAYBE I'll tell you about it. My point is, don't hold your breath for the romance novel. I'm pretty sure I can work on more than one story at a time. I usually have a couple of different books going with out any problem. I will work on the next AoG book. (Light, I need a title for it)

Til next time..thanks for listening to me rant, babble and generally be selfish. I'm glad you got your book today sis. I hope you enjoy it.

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease

No comments: