Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy (late) Birthday Blog!

Whoa! Can you believe this blog was born a year ago, this month? I can’t. I was just checking thru my archives and I see my first post Testie was on November 9th 2005. Wow. So much has changed since then. I had to read thru some of my old posts and comments and I couldn’t help but laugh over this and this. Those are probably my two favorite posts. Although re-reading them I see how I could re-write them to make them better. Ah well.
There are a lot of memories on here that I'm glad I can look thru whenever I want. I can actually see myself changing over the past year and that’s something I have never gotten to experience before.

I also wanted to thank you few who are my loyal readers. You have stuck with me thru all my really shitty days, my crazy days, and my happy days. You few are special to me, more than I can succinctly put into words. With out you and your ever uplifting comments I would feel like just another lonely blogger. You all make this blog special and have kept me at it for the past year. Thank you.

Side note: James took pictures of the house this weekend, so as soon as she emails them over, I will get them shrunk and posted here. Either that or I will create a slide show on myspace so you guys can see it. I wish I could figure out how to do a slide show on here. Heck, maybe I will, since I have a decent net connection at the house now.

No comments: