Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This Post Has No Title!

I have been wanting to write a post now for a while, but not had the time, energy or creative juices to git r' done. Today, though, I have that feeling that I need to write something. I cheated you all out of a post last time, by putting up my Which DW Character Are You quiz. So to make it up to you, today, I am going to post something worth reading. I have no idea what, even as I sit here and type this sentence. But something. I feel I owe it to you, my faithful and completely insane readers.

Oh! I do want to give a shout out (if that's not too ghetto) to my sis's cell mate Miss H. I very rarely use real names in here Miss H, and since I don't know you well enough to give you a clever nick name, I will refer to you as Miss H until such time that I can come up with something cool for you. I will also take suggestions from Slutty Ho, since she knows you better than I. (ohh, "better than I". What a grammatically correct sentence. Holy crap, Batman!)

Lets see, what is going on in my life that is interesting? Well, I joined a different DW forum called The Unseen Messageboard. I am really digging the people I met on there so far. All around nice, friendly people. What is really cool is that they understand my frustration with other "people" online. I use the term "people" loosely, especially when referring to a certain "person" who has had mention before in this here bloggy. The reason for the loosely termed is that I don't think "people" with attitudes like hers should be considered fully functioning members of society. They are an emotional drain on other people, they cause nothing but hate, discontent and hard feelings, and they thrive on creating trouble for normal, everyday folks like myself. "People" like her should instead be labeled something like:
"waste of skin",
"poster child for sterilization"(with a caption that reads,"don't let this happen to you",
or comes with a sign that says
"Beware, psychopath ahead. Subject to extreme changes in mood, overwhelming bossiness, and a strong smell of dead fish".
I'm still holding out hope for Mafia style revenge on her. Maybe put a horse head in her bed or something. Actually for her, I would be better off getting a Huge Bovine head. That would strike fear in her heart!

I'm still happy about March being here. Things are starting to bloom again and I love it. The world doesn't feel so dead to me. The only thing is I am having a hellova time wrapping my mind around my birthday this year. I want to cry whenever I think about it and its never bothered me like this before. I'm too freaking young to feel old! What the hell am I going to do when I turn 30? Or 40?! It just sucks left and right monkey nuts...

Hopefully I'll have news about the London trip soon. Might have some other news too, but its too big to tell now. I don't want to Jinx it. (tee hee. I'm such a tease)

No comments: