Tuesday, December 06, 2005

ohh changes

Hello my wee little chick-a-dee's. (Hey Mandi, did you ever have that art teacher in Junior High that called everybody that? I did, but I cant remember her name! She was actually pretty cool)


Well, I f*cked around with the template a little on this thing and I think I have it just about they way I want. Just about. I'm still playing when I get time. Hmm.. I'm finding it is really fun and interesting to mess around with all this and figureing out what codes do what. I could do crap like this all day.


So I want to know what you all think. Any ideas? Suggestions? Comments? Insane Offensive Rantings? Anyone? Bueller??? Bueller??? Does it even look like any work went into it at all? I mean, I know what it took to change the colors and stuff, but I want some outside feedback. Let me know; good, bad, indifferent.


Oh and I need to give props to Webmonkey for all the kick ass cheat codes and color codes. Without your wonderful services my site would be immensely lamer. Thank you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh miss anj!!!!!!!!!!! i just herd a very sad story about a girl a doll house santa clause and a bad sister!!!!!!!!!!!! you know if you dont beleve santa will not come to visit you and you never know santa could really look a sexy naked fireman or something i just know that i will never take a chance like that. Love you honey.

Anj said...

LOL I'm so sorry Miss Cristy!!! I forgot all about that!!! I'm sorry to you too Miss Mandi for ruining your belief in Santa. What can I say? I was an evil child. Good thing I turned so sweet in my old age, huh? LOL (Oh yeah, I'm probably going to hell for that big ole lie!!)
Love you both.