Thursday, July 13, 2006

Slutty Hoe The Squishy Turns the big 2-5

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Awww isn't she cute?! The next line should be, "Yeah she was, but what happened?!" That would have been my usual smart ass response, but the trouble is she is STILL cute! Tomorrow she turns 25, the Big Quarter Century, and she is still as cute as the day she was born. That Bitch. Ha ha ha. Just kidding, Slutty hoe. You know I love you baby.

I don't have many memories from when Slutty Hoe and I were little, but I do remember playing JEM all the time, and singing. Man, we used to sing a lot, especially when playing JEM with Audball. We were good too! Every afternoon, Slutty Hoe, Aud, and I would plant ourselves in front of the TV to watch JEM, memorizing the songs, and discussing vital matters regarding Starlight and The Holograms. Speaking of, we need to get Aud and have a JEM a-thon again.

Whenever we would play "School" or any other game that required one of us to be the authority figure, I always made her be the authority and I would always cause trouble. Be the "bad kid". I would pick on her, press her buttons, and sometimes go out of the way to really piss her off, because, well, at the time I thought it was fun. To be fair to myself, there were times when it felt like she was doing the same thing to me. I guess that's one of the things that siblings are required to do to one another. Test the boundaries, if you will. Once, I caught her reading my diary and I whipped her arms with a necklace chain. I am deeply sorry for that now, and have learned to control my temper better, but at the same time, it really fucked with me mentally, having some one read my private words. Even if it was one the people I'm closest to. The result of that is I have a wicked journal obsession (I think I have close to 30 now) and I never hand write in a single one. The irony of it is that I have an online diary that was created for people to read. Heh.

Once I got my drivers license, we became damn near inseparable. Mom no longer ran errands, we did it, and it was great! We would run for ice cream, usually stopping at Rosinate to drop off a note on the Hubby's car while he was at night school. (He wasn't the hubby at that time though.) We would drive to the dump together after doing yard work all morning, stopping on our way out of town to get our well deserved munchies and a coke. A reward for all the hard work we had put in. LOL I just remembered this other game we used to play. It was call Super Sonic. (This was before Sonic the Hedgehog) The point of the game was see who could get their chores done the fastest. Granted, we were still doing chores, but it was fun when we made it a competition. The prize for winning was bragging rights while watching the looser finish her chores. She would go to the store with me, or to pay bills, or whatever. Yes, I had friends my own age, but once Slutty Hoe and I crossed the line from being squabbling siblings to getting along, we started doing everything together. Funny how I fought that growing up, but once we made it to the friends point, I actually wanted to include her. Now a days, I sometimes get sad because we cant spend as much time together as we used to. A side effect of growing up and leaving the nest, but it still sucks.

Slutty hoe has always been there for me. I think it is wonderful that even after all the shit we put each other thru over the years, we are still best friends. She knows she can tell me anything and I wont judge her or hold it against her. I know she does the same for me. Yeah, we may still "burn" each other (Cunt to English Dictionary anyone?!) but we both know its all in good fun and nothing is meant by it. I don't want to imagine my life with out her. I have gotten all mushy on here before regarding the Illustrious Slutty Hoe, so I'll spare you all.....this time.

I love you Slutty Hoe. I will see you tomorrow in time to set up for the shin dig. I hope you have a Very Happy Birthday tomorrow, and Many Many more.

I love you.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: