Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Getting to know you....getting to know all about yooouuuuu.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
On my way to Burger King for Lunch

2. Who will be your next kiss?
Probably the hubby

3. What is the largest amount of money you spent in one store?
Hm. I think about $500.00 when I bought my waterbed..oh..15 years ago

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes, Eyeore's ears are pink. (He is sitting on top of my computer moniter)

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Um..a couple of weekends ago.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Unfortunatly, yes. But only for another 4 hours or so

Question 7 Missing In Action...we have sent a search party

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
2 weekends ago, fixing to do it again this weekend too!

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
nope

10 is missing too and presumed dead

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Still sipping on my Dr.Pepper from Lunch

12. What are you wearing right now?
See Picture at the top.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I make Hubby do it

14. Last fast food you ate?
Burger King

15. Where were you last week at this time?
right here at my desk where I am now

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yep, bought two tank tops last weekend

17. When is the last time you ran?
I cant remember. I hate running

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
NASCAR Talladega Race on Monday

19. What is your favorite class?
Um...Upper Middle? Oh wait, you mean school, ok, Sciences

20. Your dream vacation?
Tropical Island with indoor plumbing and great company

21. Last persons house you were in?
Mine

22. How old are your parents?
47 & 45

23. Are you in love?
yes

24. Do u miss anyone?
more than anything

25. Last play you saw?
Phantom of the Opera last summer

26 is also MIA... that makes 3 dead or missing.(I think the lazy bastard that wrote this quiz just couldnt think of any more questions)

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Laundry, Dishes, sleep in that order

28. Who is the last person you sent a message to on myspace?
Jamie

4th number struck dead, this is almost an epidemic

30. Ever go to camp?
Camp, no, CampING, yes

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
In elementary school, but I think they only do that to build self esteem

32. What do you want to know about the future?
EVERYTHING! I hate Surprises!

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Put on Ciera this morning, but its probably worn off by now

34. Are you hungry?
Nope, just had me a Whopper Jr.

35. Where is your best friend located?
In Farmington

36. Who is your best friend?
Mandi and Audra, Cristy is quickly becoming another one!

37. Do you have a tan?
Somewhat..I'm not as pasty as I usually am this time of year

38. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
Does it matter?

39. Do you collect anything?
Toasters

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Almost this morning, but he didnt want me. Last time was probably a few years ago

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Its better that way

43. How do you like your drinks?
Cold, in a shot glass, then into my belly

44. Do you like hot sauce?
Hell ya!

45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Yep. Gotta have clothes for the road trip this weekend

47. What is your heritage?
mutt-like

48. Are you someones best friend?
I hope so

49. Are you rich?
In friends, very much so. In money, not so much, but I would rather be rch in friends than money anyways, so it works out nice

50. What do you think of the person who took this survey before you?
Got it From Barb, and I freaking love her! One of the best things that has happened to my good friend Pat

No comments: